STANDARD MONTHLY FEES FOR ALL CHILDREN & FUNDED SESSIONS PROCESS & PRICES (BEGINNING THE TERM AFTER YOUR CHILD TURNS 3):
STEP 1: ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXTENDED FUNDING (the 30 hours)?
YES: GO TO STEP 2
NO: GO TO STEP 3
DON’T KNOW: CHECK IF YOU ARE. Parents apply via a HMRC online portal called Childcare Choices at childcarechoices.gov.uk (see help & advice below)
STEP 2: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXTENDED FUNDING (30 hours) However, this is term-time only. We stretch the funding across the year so it is 22 hours. YOUR OPTIONS ARE:
a) 2 x FULL DAYS (10 hours funding per day) This option uses 20 funded hours per week & ‘funded 10 hour day rates’ of £25 for Tues-Thurs; £23.50 Fridays; £21.50 Mondays): Monthly bills will be between £245 - £266, including 1 day of Forest School Experience per week), depending on your choice of days. Standard Monthly Fee comparison without funding = £596 - £632 Additional days/sessions may be taken and are charged at standard rate
b) 3 x FULL DAYS (7.3 hours of funding per day) This option uses all 22 funded hours per week split across 3 days & ‘funded 7.3 hour day rates’ of £35.50 for Tues-Thurs; £34 Fridays; £32 Mondays: Monthly bills will be between £490 and £511, including 1 day of Forest School Experience per week), depending on your choice of days. Standard Monthly Fee comparison without funding = £882 - £908 Additional days/sessions may be taken and are charged at standard rate.
STEP 3: YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE UNIVERSAL FUNDING (the 15 hours). However, this is for term-time only. We stretch the funding across the year so it is 11 hours. YOUR OPTIONS ARE:
A. 2 x FULL DAYS (5.5 funded hours included per day) (this option uses all 11 funded hours per week & ‘Uni Funding 5.5 day rates' of £43 for Tues-Thurs; £40.50 Fridays & £39.50 Mondays): Monthly bills will be between £396 - £423, including 1 day of Forest School Experience per week), depending on your choice of days. Standard Monthly Fee comparison without funding = £596 - £632 Additional days/sessions may be taken and are charged at standard rate.
B. 1.5 Days This option uses 10 funded hours per week & ‘Funded 10 hour day rates’ of £25 for Tues-Thurs; £23.50 Fridays; £21.50 Mondays: Plus a standard half day on a Monday or Friday for £35 Monthly bills will be between £295 and £310, including 1 day of Forest School Experience per week), depending on your choice of days. Standard Monthly Fee comparison without funding = £473 - £488 Additional days/sessions may bed taken and are charged at standard rate *Children previously in receipt of 2 Year Old Funding should contact us for information on rates once their child turns 3.
KEY CHANGES ONCE YOUR CHILD JOINS THE WALLED GARDEN: • 1 full day and 1 x half day the minimum attendance requirement once a child joins the Walled Garden • Full Days only on Tues, Weds & Thurs. Half days are not available on these days • Half days (normal price) on Mondays & Friday subject to availability • All children participate in our Forest School Experience - see below (discount available for those previously 2 Year Old Funded - please discuss directly). All children in our Walled Garden will, at some point, take part in our Forest School Experience Programme. This is a fundamental part of attending TCG and every child benefits hugely from this experience (separate information sheet on our Forest School Experience is sent to all parents prior to them reaching our Forest School age group of 3 and above). The Forest School Experience runs weekly on every day and the monthly surcharge is £50 - this is due to an additional member of staff coming in to enable a tighter staff:child ratio. This fee is included in all of the monthly funded fees shown above.
STANDARD SESSION PRICES (FROM APRIL 1ST 2021 - MARCH 31ST 2022):
• Full Days: Tuesday - Thursday = £66 = £286 per month
• Monday: £62.50 (discounted to account for Bank Holidays) = £271 per month
• Friday: £63.50 (discounted) = £275 per month
• AM/PM: £35 = £152 per month
• Forest School Experience: £50* per month surcharge (once a child has started our weekly Forest School Experience programme). *this is discounted to £25 for those who were in receipt of 2 Year Old funding.
• Full-time children receive a 10% discount on fees.
• Sibling discount: 5% discount to elder child’s fees
Please remember when viewing your invoice, that our day rate is what we charge for ad hoc days. Our fees are monthly NOT daily. Fees are annualised and divided by 12 so it is the same charge every month, regardless of 4 or 5 weeks, Bank Holidays, Christmas closure & staff training days when the nursery is closed for 3 days per year. Staff Training Days for 2021: Thursday 1st April, Friday August 6th & Monday Nov 29th. The nursery is closed on these days and there are no discounts from the usual monthly fees.
Help & advice on checking Eligibility for Extended Funding (30 hours)
• Parents apply via a HMRC online portal called Childcare Choices at childcarechoices.gov.uk - So you will need to create a Government Gateway account
• HMRC Childcare Choices provides you with an ID code to determine your eligibility
• You give TCG this ID code plus your NI number, address and child’s DOB and your written consent for us to check these (on our Parent Declaration Form).
• We verify this code with Norfolk CC
• *Parent must reconfirm eligibility with HMRC every 3 months when prompted
• There is a grace period of one term if you become ineligible.
• It is vital you apply for the code during the term before your child turns 3 - if you do not have your code in time for the first eligible term you will NOT receive funding that term
• Any problems with setting up then please ring Childcare Service Customer Interaction Centre on 0300 123 4097. For more information go to childcarechoices.gov.uk We are here to help. If you have an questions, please contact Anabel in the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FUNDED PLACES - AS AN ADDENDUM TO THE STANDARD NURSERY TERMS & CONDITIONS WHICH STILL APPLY - AND WHICH TAKE UP OF PLACE IS DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTING OF: PLEASE NOTE THAT PARENTS/GUARDIANS/BILL-PAYERS ARE, AT ALL TIMES AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION, ALWAYS LIABLE FOR THE FULL STANDARD NURSERY FEES. IF THE NURSERY DOES NOT, FOR ANY REASON, RECEIVE THE NECESSARY FUNDING FOR YOUR CHILD, THEN THE FULL FEE IS PAYABLE BY THE PARENT/ GUARDIAN/BILL-PAYER. WHILE TCG WILL USE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO REMIND PARENTS OF EXTENDED FUNDING TO RE-REGISTER THEIR ELIGIBILITY, THE FULL AND COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK, VERIFY AND INFORM TCG OF THEIR FUNDING STATUS BEFORE EACH TERM (JAN 1ST, APRIL 1ST, SEPT 1ST) LIES WITH THE PARENT/GUARDIAN/BILL-PAYER. TCG WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL LOSS A PARENT/GUARDIAN/BILL-PAYER MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THEIR NOT RECEIVING FUNDING. MOVING FROM A FULL-FEE SESSION TO A FUNDED SESSION DOES NOT CHANGE ANY OF OUR STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS. THE WAY WE CALCULATE FUNDED SESSION FEES IS EXACTLY THE SAME - ANNUALISED AND DIVIDED BY 12 TO GIVE 12 EQUAL MONTHLY INSTALMENTS. BANK HOLIDAYS, STAFF TRAINING DAYS AND CHRISTMAS CLOSURES ARE CHARGED FOR AND INCLUDED IN THESE FIGURES. TAKE UP OF A FUNDED PLACE INDICATES UNDERSTANDING & ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.